What are the agency fees when renting a apartment in Shanghai ?

0
351

Generally for housing priced upwards from 8000 RMB each month the landlord should pay all of the agency fees providing the contract is for at-least 12 months and the Landlord is usually charged a amount equal to one months rental fee.

For lower priced rentals priced below 8000 RMB the tenant may be asked to contribute towards the agency fees, this is commonly 35% from the tenant and 35% from the landlord, totalling a amount of 70% of one months rental fee.

It is always advised to check with your agent their commission and fees structure before proceeding.  And be aware that Landlords dont always like to pay agents, your agent might have great difficulty in getting paid from the Landlord after all of their hard work.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here