Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
John88

Oscar Winson Financial Advisors ?

John88    0

Last weekend I visited the China Expat show and met with which looked like one of the lead sponsors called Oscar Winson and signed up for a free prize draw, giving them my contact details and expecting a call from them after the holidays to arrange a appointment to discuss investment and planning opportunities. 

Since then I have read some online reviews that make me feel a little uneasy, does anyone have any experiences with Oscar Winson in Shanghai or HK ?

Thanks,

John 

Chris J    0

I've been using these guys for about 18 months now and had no issues at all. Very professional and they have done everything I have asked of them. They help me to get some bits and pieces in place and its going pretty well. I guess you'll make your own mind up but I would take everything you read online with a pinch of salt like I always do. I asked to be introduced to some of their clients from Scotland which they were happy to do and they had no issues either.

My only complaint would be that they insisted on more meetings with them than I would have wanted. Their reasoning was so that I fully understood everything etc before I committed but I'm a 'get it done' kind of guy and 2 meetings would have been better for me instead of the 3 we had.

Hope this helps

Chris

Elodie J    0

Hi,

I was referred to Oscar Winson by a close friend. Eventually got a life insurance plan and a capital protected investment plan from them. Was very happy with the service and the regular review of my portfolio! Even received a bottle of wine from them on my birthday. What I liked the most was the stress-free approach and they gave me plenty of material to contemplate and time to think.

Cheers,